For the past two decades I have been journaling during my quiet time. Recently I started to feel like I should go back and review those journals and type out the lessons.
- There are many things that I have learned over the years that are engrained in my life, they have become part of who I am.
- There are some lessons, that like the parable of the seed, fell on bad ground. At the time in my life I was not in a place that those seeds could take root. I need to be reminded of those so that I can continue to grow.
- There are some lesson that I am still learning. Things I know that God continues to show me time and time again, like the children of Israel because I need them to move forward in my journey. I need to review them so I can move forward.
These journals are not in order. I will do my best to date them as they happened, even if they are not typed in that order. I am hopeful that my journey may help others. Help others to see:
- It is okay to start somewhere.
- That God meets us right where we are
- He speaks to us in a way that we can understand.
- Sometimes it comes in waves and other times in a single sentence.
For me, I grew up in church but never learned about a personal relationship with a heavenly Father that loves me. I could quote the scriptures and tell the stories, but they were just that words and stories. I had to start with learning lessons in general. Grand ideas found in the scripture that were applicable to lives in general. Then I started to learn how to apply them to my own life. Now I am able to help others apply the lessons to their life. If nothing else, I hope that it helps you to grow in faith because for the most part, the person who wrote these journals, is a life transformed. The Growth link at the top will house this journey through my journals.